Thursday, January 6, 2011

Happy New Year!

Hi Everyone!

Happy New Year to you all! I hope you all had a fantastic holiday, I know I did. I got lots of goodies, of course, including Dr. Ben Johnson's book "Transform your Skin Naturally." I haven't finished reading it yet, however I can already tell you I highly recommend it to everyone with an interest in skincare and anyone who uses 302. Lots of good information. You can find it cheapest on Amazon. I will be posting more on te book when I finish reading it, highlighting the important stuff for those of you who won't go buy it. :)

The real reason I'm posting, is to talk about my Dermastamping. It's been almost a month since I used my stamp, and I can see some minor improvement on the bigger scar on my cheek. It's as if you can actually see the areas of the raised scar that got punctured the most with the stamp, as parts of it seem to have flattened. It originally was like a perfect half circle, and it's a little lumpy, which is good! It means it's working!

Generally, Collagen production takes 4-6 weeks, so results this early are rare. I will be sure to post a really good (I'll take then outside this time!) up close shot of all the scars, before and after the next Dermastamping session, that way we can all gauge the gradually scar reduction.

Wishing you great skin!
-Danny Vanity

P.S. If you like what you're reading, leave me a comment. They make my day!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Danny!

    Wanted to thank you for documenting all your "experiments". It really helps people to see how the process works. I think you are seeing faster results because you are young, the scars are not that old, and you live an extremely healthy and positive lifestyle. It's all important for healthy, beautiful skin, which is what "holistic" skincare (and 302) is all about. This month marks my 6th year on 302 skincare and it's the only skincare I use, but I use less and less product every year. My skin is better than ever. It's getting to the point where I wash with water in the a.m., cleanse at night, apply a 302 active or one of the other actives on 3 or 4 nights of the week. That's it. Other than the Recovery Minerals for SS, I love to use the calming mist and body treatments during the winter. I've never found another skincare line that has affected the "lives" (not just skin) of so many people. Continued success to you!

    Boski from EDS (Nancy)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Was so happy to see you back and posting. I love reading what you have to say. Been using 302 for a couple of years myself and love it. I do have a question for you I hope you can answer. I purchased the galvanic a number of years ago. Can I use 302 with it? What would you recommend? Thanks.

    ReplyDelete